vrijdag 7 maart 2014

I am still alive!

Hey there guys!
I haven't written in a while. I apologize to myself because I promised myself to write weekly, yet it has only happened 2 times, so far. And now it is March already which means I haven't written at least 7 times??

So here's a post to let you all know I am still alive, breathing, running and sleeping and all. :)
Here's a quick update on my life:
I got all my credits for the first semester, of which I am quite proud. Not that I worked that hard, but still. I passed all three courses, of which I wasn't that sure I could do at first, so I proved to myself that I am capable of more than I think. So if I even work a little harder this semester and I will get even better grades! Yay good grades! Also I started working out more (aka more running in the weekends etc), and eating a lot more healthier. I am also trying to control what I eat and how much I eat of it. That has become a huge problem over the past few months, which I really hated. And because I gave in every time, I started to feel stupid, ugly and just fat. But I am neither of those, you know. And I know I can resist the cravings because I have done before. From the start of Monday, I will only buy healthy things, eat normal portions of them, and if I do decide to buy some unhealthy food, I will control myself and won't eat everything at once.

And something I am really looking forward to is the summer. Two friends and I are going to Sziget Festival in Budapest! I can't wait! Calvin Harris, Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Tom Odell, Lily Allen and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are a few of the (yet) announced acts, and there will be announced so many more and I am just so excited. Not only that, my friends and I are also planning a trip to Sweden! I have never been to Sweden but really really wanted to go, so I hope this could become reality too!

I also think you should know that I am really enjoying Pharrell Williams' new album G.I.R.L.S. It is such a good record, with really good songs and the entire album makes me happy. Not only that, I heard George Ezra's song 'Budapest' on the radio today and fell in love. After downloading his EP 'Did You Hear The Rain?' I am even more in love. Such good songs, also songs that make me feel happy, and what a voice. Loving it.

For now, this is all. As I said before, I don't live a truly exciting life haha.

Love,
Irma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten