zondag 26 januari 2014

Jamie Campbell Bower and more

Hello there friends,

As you might have read in my first (and previous) blogpost, a 2014 goal was to write every week. It failed. I was supposed to write the week before but didn't simply because I forgot and when I thought of writing, I was being a lazy ass and didn't write. I apologize. Here's a blogpost though haha.

Another 2014 goal was to visit at least 3 concerts this year. 1 out of 3 is done! Monday January 20th, I went to the Maroon 5 concert in Amsterdam, and I absolutely loved it! The support acts were PJ Morton and Robin Thicke and they both were really good! Robin Thicke is a great performer! Of course, I loved see Maroon 5 perform the best, because well... Adam Levine. He is one sexy man, isn't he? Sigh *drools*. During the first few songs he started unbuttoning his blouse, and my friend and I were both screaming because what is better than a shirtless Adam? Well nothing. So when he unbuttoned his blouse, it showed that he was wearing a shirt underneath it. Bummer. Ah well, the shirt did show his arm muscles <3 <3 haha :P The second concert of this year will be The1975, performing in Paradiso Amsterdam in March. I can't wait already!!! I am not that much of a fan (okay maybe I am. I have been sort of stalking them for the past weeks. And you have to admit Matty's sexy looks and voice), but still am so excited! I expect a really cute, 'cozy', fun gig!

Adam Levine in Amsterdam

Oh look at his muscles!


Now, let's talk Jamie Campbell Bower. He is one handsome, sexy, attractive, elegant, charming male. Seriously, I am in love with him. It all started when I watched The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones for the first time. I think I have been shortly charmed by his appearance before, not sure though. Anyway, whilst watching this utterly charming movie, I fell in love with him. Well, basically with Jace (his character), but then I started creeping on him and fell in love. Turns out I actually saw 2 other movies of him before: Winter in Wartime (Oorlogswinter, a Dutch movie. He played Jack, an English soldier) and of course Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Jamie played Anthony Hope). Obviously, I watched these movies again just to adore mr. Bower. Not only that, I watched tons and tons of interviews of him, and downloaded video's where he sang and I just really adore him. I don't know what it is haha. My male celeb crush, I suppose :P
mr. Bower.
One last thing before I go to bed (it is almost midnight!): IT IS SNOWING! YAY. I am happy now but it was hella cold out there waiting for my bus tonight. Could have also been because I wore converse shoes which are not really suited for winter times. I love snow the most because it looks so pretty and wintery and makes me want to lie in bed all day and watch winter movies. Snow does something to you, doesn't it? (Apart from freezing your toes off). Making snowmen and having a snowball fight is also a good thing about snow and winter time. I made two pictures but Safari is being an annoying internet browser at the moment so I can't upload them.

Goodnight for now, and I will post soon again!
xx Irma




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten