zaterdag 11 januari 2014

2014 Goals

Hello there friends,

The other day I watched this video on youtube, where Oli White sets himself 10 goals for 2014. Inspired by this, I decided to write my first ever blog post about my 10 goals for 2014!

1. Write at least one post every week. Now this already sort of failed, because we are already in week 3 of 2014 and this is my first blog post, but from this post on I am going to try to write at least one post a week.

2. I want to visit at least 3 foreign countries this year. In May this year I am going to Manchester so that is one, and in the summer I am thinking of visiting Scandinavia, or maybe London, or maybe Paris? Berlin? Brussels? I really don't know haha

3. I want to run 100 km this year. That seems like a lot. Why do I want to run 100 km this year? I run 3 km a week! Wait... 3x52 is... 156. Okay this could work :)

4. Have 50 followers/readers/how do you call people who read your blog and follow it? This sounds like a lot to me. I mean, I have never had a blog... well that is a lie. I have had a blog, yet never wrote anything on it. So I have had readers, but they read it because I asked them to. I want 50 people who follow this blog and read it with joy and all other good things. Or don't read it with joy. Fine by me haha

5. Get to know the ins and outs of the beauty world. Lately, I have been addicted to video's from Zoe (Zoella), Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and Tanya (Tanyaburr) on youtube, and their make-up is just so well done and they really know how to apply everything and what colors match and they even know which brush to use for which make-up thingy... I mean, all I use now is mascara and eyebrow shadow. So I want to know how to apply everything and be actually able to apply everything pretty :p

6.  Pass my first year as a uni student, in one year. What a nice goal for 2014. This means I have to pass all my exams and well, most of the essays. This is going to be so, so hard (especially considering the fact that I have an exam this Monday and that I should be studying right now).

7. Visit at least 2 festivals. I really, really want to go to Lowlands this year, but it is rather expensive (100+ euros and I have to work quite long for that money). Or maybe Pinkpop, which is also expensive. Then there's also Parkpop, which is free. Mark the date, everybody: June 29, Parkpop Den Haag/The Hague

8. Also, I would like to visit at least 3 concerts this year. I can almost check off one already because on Januari 20th, my friends and me are going to see Maroon 5 and I am so excited! I would also love to see The1975 play live but I''ll see if that is possible haha

9.  I really don't know any goals anymore. Oh wait. On Januari 1st I decided not to make new years resolutions but to make a new years bucketlist, which kind of failed because I haven't made one. But whilst I was thinking of making a bucketlist, I decided I wanted to read 100 books this year. After a small calculation, that meant I had to read at least 2 books a week which is impossible (I really do like reading and read pretty fast but 2 a week is simply impossible), I decided to read 60 books this year.

10. Last goal and it is... Caring less about other people's opinion. If they even have an opinion about me. Because most of the time I think people have an opinion about me whilst in fact, they have not and I am imagining it. So if I care less about their opinion I can enjoy my life more, can't I?

So here are my 10 goals for 2014, it took me some time to think about, and I got a few from Oli's video, and I really hope I will stick to them. Not even hope, I WILL stick to them.

Bye friends, enjoy your weekend! :)
xx Irma





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten