woensdag 14 januari 2015

New in | Make up & clothes

Even though I always claim to be broke, I somehow find money and excuses to buy new clothes and make up. Especially with the sales in literally every shop, I could not stop myself from buying new clothes and make up.


1 & 2

3

4

5

6

7

1. Benefit Porefessional - 33 euro
2. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes - 33 euro
3. The Body Shop Blusher 05 "Bubblegum" - 7,70 euro
4. New Look Croc Box clutch (Via ASOS) - 15,71 euro
5. TopShop floral crop top - 32 euro
6. River Island skirt (via ASOS) - 35,72 euro
7. H&M cropped sweater - somewhere between 20 and 25 euro :p

I am really really happy with everything new, and after today (bought a new bag, oops) I should really really refrain from visiting the shops. And the internet. Maybe. Until I have a new job.

Love,
Irma

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten